Efrain Martinez
Use keyloggers? or xploits? which would be better for hack facebook here? I have a lot of interest hehe I hope that if all this works
Liisa Lahtmets
None of the 2 hahahaha better use the survey method so you can hack facebook with all the ease 😂
Ted Vancenbrock
i've hacked using this method successfully so you should try...
Zoe Richards
I achieved facebook hack using the xploits method, now I have to learn to use the other methods to fulfill my great mission
Emily Coker
I have to learn to hack facebook in any way! I can not miss this opportunity .. someone who wants to help me? 🤭
Muky Almodovar
Even all my friends in Canada are not saved from being my victims hahahaha I could hack facebook to other people in the world?
Adriano M. Müller
I can hack facebook account of my friend from Canada! I thought I could only hack facebook from people in my own country but I see that there are no limits
Like Reply december 11, 2018. At 14:25
Lindsey Taglienti
This em full of hopes to be able to hack all the traitors of my friends who left for Canada hehe
Foxx Kailah Lewin
OMG! can be that from here I have hack facebook .. I will try it hehe may today get my revenge finally :3
Camron Haro
So many options that there are to hack facebook and still do not understand how to use them .. will there be some secret to make it? 🙄
Like Reply december 11, 2018. At 11:25
Fern Cavazos
Jajajja it's time to whip all my friends who are in Canada! this will be very good for the day of the fools XD
Like Reply december 11, 2018. At 02:25
Mason Trevino
Friend we can join forces jaajaajja I also have several friends in Canada that I want to hack them🤣
Like Reply december 11, 2018. At 08:25
Tj Robinson
Ok .. every time I take more fear of this page, it is very strong against any facebook account .. God take care of someone who wants to hack me😱😱😱
Like Reply december 10, 2018. At 20:25
Miranda Pituch
haha I am also afraid that some of my friends will find this page, but there is little chance that this could happen
Like Reply december 10, 2018. At 23:34
Liam Andrews
I thought there would never be a way to hack facebook to the love of my life, but then I find this page and I manage to do it and I realize that the internet is a danger
Like Reply december 10, 2018. At 14:25
Bj Ownby
On the internet you can find everything if you are looking good haha like this page for facebook hack that if it works unlike other😒
Like Reply december 11, 2018. At 05:25
Nicole Scaffide
You're wrong! this really works! it's just a simple look that keeps the best you can find on the internet
Like Reply december 10, 2018. At 23:25