Daniel Alvarez
I hope this page has the ability to hack facebook around the world .. I do not have friends in Canada, but I have enough friends in Europe
Efrain Martinez
Use keyloggers? or xploits? which would be better for hack facebook here? I have a lot of interest hehe I hope that if all this works
Liisa Lahtmets
None of the 2 hahahaha better use the survey method so you can hack facebook with all the ease 😂
Ted Vancenbrock
i've hacked using this method successfully so you should try...
Zoe Richards
I achieved facebook hack using the xploits method, now I have to learn to use the other methods to fulfill my great mission
Alex Dejonge
I'm an expert using the xploits method, but with the other methods I'm not so good, I do not even use them LOL😅
Damien Davenport
I could barely achieve facebook hack with xploits! It's a good method, but I need one that's easier for me 🙄
Emily Coker
I have to learn to hack facebook in any way! I can not miss this opportunity .. someone who wants to help me? 🤭
Muky Almodovar
Even all my friends in Canada are not saved from being my victims hahahaha I could hack facebook to other people in the world?
Ray Cooker
I have a failed mission with this page! I do not know what to do .. who can tell me how to hack facebook?
Like Reply june 16, 2019. At 01:25
Aaron Pearson
This same page says hack facebook! do not be stupid jaajajajaaja really that you should be more attentive what the indications say
Like Reply june 16, 2019. At 04:25
Adriano M. Müller
I can hack facebook account of my friend from Canada! I thought I could only hack facebook from people in my own country but I see that there are no limits
Like Reply june 15, 2019. At 22:25
Lindsey Taglienti
This em full of hopes to be able to hack all the traitors of my friends who left for Canada hehe
Like Reply june 16, 2019. At 04:25
Foxx Kailah Lewin
OMG! can be that from here I have hack facebook .. I will try it hehe may today get my revenge finally :3
Like Reply june 16, 2019. At 07:25
Jay Dickey
My friends in Canada should now be afraid of me .. I hope they do not have bad things in their accounts
Like Reply june 13, 2019. At 19:25
Camron Haro
So many options that there are to hack facebook and still do not understand how to use them .. will there be some secret to make it? 🙄
Like Reply june 15, 2019. At 19:25
Leta Paige
Today is a good night, which means that some of my friends will be my victims! as a Christmas gift 🤣😊
Like Reply june 15, 2019. At 10:25