Azurelynn Arthur
My brother was very addicted to a game by fb and he would not let me use the pc, until he managed to hack facebook and erase his account n the game haha ​​.. someone had to do justice
Madison Berger
hahahaha he deserved it, when my brother is in fb and does not want to give me the pc, I hack him facebook from my phone
Like Reply A moments ago
Ali Halter
It's fun to hack my friends when they're reviewing fb in high school hahahaha they all go crazy looking for who is doing that🤣🤣🤣😂
Danielle Hunter
Jaajaj if you want to have fun even more .. when one of your friends are talking to someone, write in that same chat, so you can see how they are going to get angry xd
Kayla Ann Crockett
I'm still surprised! Hahaha hack facebook hack with my phone .. I thought it was impossible, but from what I see if it is possible to do it from here
Trevor Vancenbrock
jajaja with this i've been hacking all my friends accounts and have discovered some serious things thank you jeje
Like Reply july 15, 2019. At 16:25
Taylor Alexander
jajjaj I do not have much capacity to hack facebook to my friends .. I only have interest in one person
Like Reply july 16, 2019. At 01:25
Josephine Salas
Without anyone's help I could hack facebook! hehe using the method of referrals, overcome everything that did not understand and now I go for the second account to hack
Like Reply july 15, 2019. At 13:25
Alysia Alves
I do not see it necessary to seek help for hack facebook, here all the methods are very easy to understand 🤣
Like Reply july 16, 2019. At 04:25
Angel Brack
This page is very reliable to hack facebook .. does not bring spam, or viruses or anything bad that may affect us and the best thing is that it is not fake!
Like Reply july 15, 2019. At 10:25
Sheena Perez-Doi
I already know how to use my phone to hack facebook! It cost me a little, but I already understood how the process should be done .. it's too easy
Like Reply july 15, 2019. At 07:25
Jeremy Minyard
Friend I am trying to hack my partner's facebook but I still can not do it, could you help me? 😟😟
Like Reply july 15, 2019. At 11:42
Ryan Figert
Hahaha friend when you learn to use all the methods to hack facebook you will feel that you have the world in your hands 😅😅
Like Reply july 15, 2019. At 15:59
Monique Avendano
I would not be able to hack facebook from a relative, but my friends if they do not save themselves in becoming my victims 😂😂😂😂
Like Reply july 15, 2019. At 20:16
Andrew Arteaga
Wooo I can hack facebook, this is very good to tell you the truth .. I love this page
Like Reply july 16, 2019. At 00:33
Kennedy Escorihuwell
Hehe I still can not believe that I have not yet managed to hack facebook! and if one of you wants to help me, it would not be 🤣🤣
Like Reply july 16, 2019. At 04:50
Chris Ivey
I discovered how to hack facebook from android with this post, I hope it works on my iphone too
Rachel Jayy
I also use my phone for pirate facebook, but sincerely, I like more hack from my laptop
Julianne Brandt
Hello! step to leave my experience with this method .. The truth that from the beginning was complicated, but after a few attempts was understanding until I could hack facebook with Android! if it works, that's why I give it a 10 out of 10
Like Reply july 15, 2019. At 01:25
Dany Chittamany
It's fun to hack facebook haha ​​thanks to this page you can hack without problems and in a few minutes and the best part is that it is not fake!
Like Reply july 14, 2019. At 22:25
Faride Fayad
It's much simpler! hack facebook with android I recommend it to all hehe so you can hack anywhere with your phone
Like Reply july 14, 2019. At 19:25