Steven Lester
I wonder if one of my friends is going to hack my facebook? that has me very intrigued
Rafael Ali Wesson
Hack facebook with android if possible to do! I thought it was a joke, but I just hacked into account fb without problems
Ben Sommers
Perfect! I can hack facebook in less than 7 minutes with the survey method, I only had to see the instructions hehe
Jill Rotatori
I have an iPhone .. will it work to be able to hack facebook? Has any person been able to achieve this with this type of phone?
Emily Gaudet
I'm not sure what can be done, I use android and I can hack facebook without problems hehe but nothing you lose with trying😬
Kenneth Ayers
I hope that if it works for iPhone hehe but I will have to spend android to hack facebook, I need to do it from the phone
Valentina Guzmán
I confess that I used this page to hack facebook and delete my victim's account haha ​​I seriously fell a bit ill and had to do it
Like Reply november 17, 2018. At 11:25
Shea Mackie
Oh my good! that if it was a great act of evil hahaha I would not be so bad as to do that ... Unless that person has done something very bad to me
Azurelynn Arthur
My brother was very addicted to a game by fb and he would not let me use the pc, until he managed to hack facebook and erase his account n the game haha ​​.. someone had to do justice
Like Reply november 17, 2018. At 05:25
Madison Berger
hahahaha he deserved it, when my brother is in fb and does not want to give me the pc, I hack him facebook from my phone
Like Reply november 17, 2018. At 08:25
Ali Halter
It's fun to hack my friends when they're reviewing fb in high school hahahaha they all go crazy looking for who is doing that🤣🤣🤣😂
Like Reply november 16, 2018. At 23:25
Kayla Ann Crockett
I'm still surprised! Hahaha hack facebook hack with my phone .. I thought it was impossible, but from what I see if it is possible to do it from here
Like Reply november 16, 2018. At 20:25
Trevor Vancenbrock
jajaja with this i've been hacking all my friends accounts and have discovered some serious things thank you jeje
Like Reply november 16, 2018. At 02:25
Taylor Alexander
jajjaj I do not have much capacity to hack facebook to my friends .. I only have interest in one person
Like Reply november 16, 2018. At 11:25
Josephine Salas
Without anyone's help I could hack facebook! hehe using the method of referrals, overcome everything that did not understand and now I go for the second account to hack
Like Reply november 15, 2018. At 23:25