Coral Opittek
Only 6 minutes I was late making the process to get the code through the referrals, then I could hack facebook and get the data of my victim ?
Bri Prochaska
Amazing! you managed to hack facebook too fast .. my record time is 9 minutes .. what method do you use?👀
Adele Villa
I have been able to hack facebook 4 times already in a same day and the page does not give me any limit .. but I had to generate different codes
Sarah Micheals
Did you have to use different methods? or just using the same method could you hack facebook several times? write to the inbox
Nisha Perry
Thanks to this page I was able to hack the fb of my boyfriend haha ​​I did not get anything suspicious, thank goodness, and now I pass it accessing his account without realizing ????❤
Chelsea Cook
I'm dying of the desire to be able to hack facebook of the love of my life!😍😍😍😍 I need you to show me how you did to be able to hack
Robbie Cohen
First create a facebook account with a very strong password to test this site, and I could hack using the survey method
Like Reply november 17, 2018. At 11:25
Chasteen Tall
Jjajjaja I think that will not help you much, the truth is that this page is a strong tool for hack facebook .. I also have a great password, to try to avoid being a victim
Like Reply november 17, 2018. At 14:25
Karlee Baggs
This simple tutorial helps me haha ​​has good advice to create a facebook account .. and the case that you become a victim 😅😅😅😅
Like Reply november 17, 2018. At 08:25
Rebecca Antor
hahaha I loved this tutorial I can feel all those people who were victims watching this post and then collecting revenge🤣🤣
Kate Maher
Hahaha this is for people who have been victims and have deleted facebook XDDD this page also considers us
Like Reply november 16, 2018. At 20:25
Dominik Guyette
If you are a victim, open this post so you can learn step by step how to create a new facebook account and take into account a very difficult password😅😅😅😆🤣
Like Reply november 17, 2018. At 05:25
Tash Drury
hehe I have never been a victim yet, I hope that the people that I hacked them do not look for revenge, or rather ... that they do not discover me👀
Like Reply november 16, 2018. At 22:54
Nicole Croft
I want to continue hacking facebook, but now I want to try it with another method, since the polls are boring me hehe 😅🙄
Like Reply november 16, 2018. At 14:25
Jared Rogers
I have several friends that you should hack into your Facebook .. I would like to make some good jokes that I have wanted so much XD
Like Reply november 16, 2018. At 08:25
Hailey Prayleen Garza
This mini tutorial should take it into account hehe one never knows when one will be the victim .. but I still have another private facebook account😅😁
Like Reply november 15, 2018. At 20:25
Zeb Wilkerson
I was able to hack facebook with normality using the survey method .. it only took me about 8 minutes, after I got the code to my mail I had the doors open to hack
Like Reply november 15, 2018. At 08:25
Araceli Garcia
I got the password of my victim to the email, for a moment I thought it was fake haha ​​but if it was the password, and now that I think about it 🤔🤔 it was very easy to guess😅
Like Reply november 15, 2018. At 11:25